[fluka-discuss]: Error message after reinstalling FLUKA*** Invalid null photon threshold ***

From: Helga Holmestad <helga.holmestad_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:29:44 +0000

I had to reinstall FLUKA and when I tried to rerun my code this error appeared.
 *** Invalid null photon threshold ***
 Abort called from EMFCTS reason NULL GAMMA THRESHOLD Run stopped!
 STOP NULL GAMMA THRESHOLD

I have attached my inputfile.
I think the reason is in the EMF cuts that I have applied, since when I don't apply any EMF cuts the program runs.
I have tried to set the EMF cuts as low as possible.