RE: [fluka-discuss]: Coalescence and heavy fragment evaporation in BME model

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:54:21 +0200

Dear Duy,

it's based on the BME theory.

Note that these pre-equilibrium emissions (not always available in the
presently released version) are only one part of the story.
Before them, the impact parameter sampling determines the reaction
mechanism and the fragment formation (from the composite nucleus by
complete fusion to the outcome of single nucleon transfer from the
projectile/target).
After them, evaporation or Fermi break-up take place, as mentioned.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI