[fluka-discuss]: Problems about source and input file

From: 魏朔阳 <weisy14_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 00:42:55 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts and users,

I have been simulating electrons incident on a copper target and using USRBIN card to obtain the energy deposited in a diamond detector. I wrote the source file and compiled it, then I tried to run the fluka input file, but it was done just a few seconds later, didn't give me the scored result such as xxxx_fort.66. By the way, there is no .err file, could anyone help me to point out what's wrong with my source or input file? Thanks! Attachments are the relevant files.

Best regards!

Wei

--
Shuoyang Wei
Department of Engineering Physics, Tsinghua University