[fluka-discuss]: Model beam target which contains multiple radioactive materials

From: Katsuya Yonehara <yonehara_at_fnal.gov>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 20:01:45 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts and communities,

My primary goal is evaluating a residual dose after smashing 440 GeV protons into a beam target.
I’ve met an issue to model the target which contains several radioactive materials.
I used the BEAM command to model the target.
However, it seems to define single radioactive element.
Besides, in order to define the primary beam, I need to use another BEAM commands.
It seems not to be allowed in FLUKA.
What is the best solution?
I would appreciate for your help!

Regards,