[fluka-discuss]: Problem during RUN on new version of FLUKA/Flair

From: Aman Sharma <amanpup_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 12:44:33 +0530

Dear FLUKA Experts,

With your kind support I have installed fluka2011.2x-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz
<https://www.fluka.org/packages/fluka2011.2x-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz>
on Ubuntu 18.04 successfully. The input files that were well working in
old version of FLUKA are now NOT running successfully. Input files get
loaded successfully through Flair. But during RUN process, Initially Status
remains "Waiting to attach" and within few seconds status changes to
"Finished OK" without completing any Cycle/Primaries.

Being a beginner in FLUKA, I might be making some mistake, kindly assist me
for a successful RUN.

Thanks & Regards,
A. Sharma