FW: [fluka-discuss]: Problem during RUN on new version of FLUKA/Flair

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 19:19:16 +0000

Dear Aman,

Please keep the Emails on the list such that other users can also profit from the answers.

Your run fails because of missing entries on the EMF-CUT card (note that some checks have been added in the more recent FLUKA version):
1) you have to explicitly specify also a cut for electrons/positrons (on WHAT(1)), not only for photons.
2) you have to explicitly specify a value on WHAT(3) for the first EMF-CUT card with SDUM=PROD-CUT. See following recent thread for more details:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/11755.html

Cheers, Anton