Re: Troubles with LOW-NEUT/PART_THR/LOW_MAT

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis (Vasilis.Vlachoudis@cern.ch)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 15:41:31 CEST

    Just a correction, FLAIR is NOT putting the LOW-MAT cards automatically,
    while it was inserting the MAT-PROP and STERNHEIme cards if they were
    present in the material definition from the internal database. Now from
    V0.6 and after both MAT-PROP and STERNHEIme are inserted only on request
    by the user.

    Vasilis