Re: [fluka-discuss]: installing fluka-2011.2x-3.x86_64 on fedora 24?

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 06:00:52 +0000

Dear Mahmoudreza,

the error message means that you are not an administrator on the PC, or your username wasn't added to the sudoer list. You can execute the command as root, or ask you system administrator to do it.

Alternatively you can install FLUKA in your home directory.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection