RE: [fluka-discuss]: problems With running old Inputs

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:20:42 +0000

Dear Sandipan,

the current version of flair does not support Python3.
What you describe could be related to gnuplot. You could check the output tab in flair and see which command is sent to gnuplot. It could be that you are trying to plot something that is not there or everything are zeros etc.

At any case if you manage to pinpoint the error do not hesitate to contact the author.

Kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis
Dep. EN/STI, CERN