RE: [fluka-discuss]: problems With running old Inputs

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 08:53:07 +0000

Dear Sandipan,

the problem with the input you have provided is that you are requesting an excessive number (10^9) of total bins.
The maximum number of bins you can request, depending in your input file, is in the order of 40*10^6.
You can see this information in the .out file of the first cycle (001).
The reason you see the specific error is because you are looking at the second cycle where, since the first cycle did not finish correctly, there was no random file generated.

As far as flair problems are concerned, you can try and make a report and send it to the author for debugging.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis