[fluka-discuss]: problems With running old Inputs

From: Sandipan <sandipan_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 18:14:25 +0530

Dear Fluka experts,

I am facing a strange problem while running Fluka (with gfortran 7.3
version) with or without Flair in my system after updating to Ubuntu
18.04 . When I am making a new I/P or importing a I/P from other PC, its
running perfectly. But none of my old I/Ps are running. They are showing
following error:

Abort called from FLRM64 reason NO RANDOM FILE Run stopped!
  STOP NO RANDOM FILE

Moreover the new I/Ps also showing same error after restart of the
Flair.

Secondly, Flair is getting hanged too frequently which I had never
experienced in past.
Any suggestion why its happening?

Thanks
Sandipan