USRTRACK fluence spectrum scoring in GeV/nucleon instead of GeV?

From: Niels Bassler (n.bassler@dkfz-heidelberg.de)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 13:36:44 CET

    Hi,

    I want to score the fluence particle-energy spectrum of heavy ions
    (Z>2), and currently I use the USRTRACK card (scoring particle -2)
    together with a customized fluscw.f routine (which identifies the ions
    via USRDCI). This works fine enough.
    However, it is a bit unelegant to have one USRTRACK card for each
    possible isotope of each ion species, as both the .f and .inp files get
    rather bloated.
    Instead, I could directly score all isotopes with one Z into one logical
    unit (defined by a single USRTRACK card), but this makes only sense for
    my work, if I can score it in terms of GeV/nucleon, and not GeV.

    So the question is: is it somehow possible, to change the USRTRACK
    energy spectrum scoring to GeV/nucleon instead of GeV? (and if yes, how
    do I do it?)

    Cheers

    Niels