Re: [fluka-discuss]: Trying to plot usrbin data with geometry on flair : [Errno 13] Permission Denied

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 17:00:43 +0000

Dear Sebastien,

if you have admin rights on your machine, than you can install the Docker version of FLUKA. The instructions for Windows 10 Home should work on Windows 7 as well.

1) FLUKA won't allow you to run in the $FLUPRO directory. Did you try to start flair in another folder like /home/<username> ?

2) You can solve this problem by changing the gnuplot default terminal from qt to x11.
You can set it in flair: Flair -> Config -> Gnuplot -> Terminal
or by addig the following line to the /home/<username>/.gnuplot file:
set term x11

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection
ELI Beamlines

E: david.horvath_at_eli-beams.eu
T: +420 266 051 283
M: Za Radnicí 835, 25241 Dolní Břeľany, Czech Republic