Re: [fluka-discuss]: Re: Flair in Docker

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 09:41:40 +0000

Dear Hannah,

I send this reply and your original message to the Fluka-discuss list as well. Please, keep the messages in the list.

I checked my settings on Windows 10 Pro, and I have DockerProxy, DockerSmbMount and XMing X Server allowed to access Public, Private and Domain networks. On Windows 10 Home the Docker applications are probably different.

I hope this helps,

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher