Re: Bragg curve and USRBDX

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 00:11:06 CET

    Whay are you using USRBDX? You need to score an energy deposition
    to define the dose, and this is achieved with USRBIN
    (USRBDX is a fluence or current scoring).
    You can define different USRBIN cases: spatial segmentaion of your target
    and also of space region outside the target. Poovided that these regions
    are not assigned to void material, then you can get dose

    Giuseppe Battistoni