Re: [fluka-discuss]: linking of source.f and ldpmqmd simultaneously

From: <arghyac_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 17:29:49 +0530

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I have compiled source.f (with suppose executable name: "source1")
I have linked ldpmqmd through FLAIR (FLAIR -- compile -- under "Link"
section select "ldpmqmd" -- then "build")....it also create a executable
(suppose with name "test1")

Now I have two executables and in RUN tab which one (among these two) I
need to select)?