[fluka-discuss]: Unexpected end of input: START assumed

From: Ivan <gordeev_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 01:35:39 +0300

Hello FLUKA users and developers!

I've just got a strange problem. I've downloaded this FLUKA .tar.gz:

> fluka2011.2x-linux-gfor64bit-7.4-AA.tar.gz
> <https://www.fluka.org/packages/fluka2011.2x-linux-gfor64bit-7.4-AA.tar.gz>
> fluka2011.2x-6, 64 bit, gfortran 7.4 20th of March, 2019 163 MB

 From official website and after installing it and launching my input
file, I have got an error in my .out file (see attached picture). It
says "Unexpected end of input: START assumed" so many times that .out
file is 5 gb after about 1 minute of running. The thing is that my input
file works correctly on my PC (with gfortran 8), I have got this error
on another machine with gfortran 7.4. I am sure that input file is ok,
also, in the nohup.out I have some errors (also attached). Can't attach
full .out file, because it is huge and meaningless, the interesting
thing is only this line that I mentioned before and nohup also doesn't
contain anything interesting except what I wrote about above.

Please help me to understand what to do with this problem!

Kind regards and best wishes,

Ivan