[fluka-discuss]: how to set angle divergence in source routine?

From: Ivan Gordeev <gordeev_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 10:56:23 +0300

Hello fluka users and experts!

I have a problem concerning angle divergence setting. I have a source routine, but, how exactly I can set this parameter there? If I set this parameter in BEAM (input file), seems nothing happens. So, I need to change cosines in routine? Or use value DIVBM somehow? How to set angle divergence using source routine correctly?

⁣---
Kind regards,
Ivan