Re: [fluka-discuss]: Question about variables in MGDRAW.f

From: Maria Ilaria Besana <maria.ilaria.besana_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 20:56:16 +0000

Dear Vladimie,

The two sets of variables are defined in two different COMMONs and they refer to different things.

CXTRCK, CYTRCK, CZTRCK are the direction cosines of the particle, which is
currently tracked by the code.
This particle can be a primary particle or a secondary particle generated
after an interaction or a decay.
The entire list of variables and their definition can be found in the '(TRACKR)’
common.

In the SODRAW (SOurce particle DRAWing) entry, the variables that are
used are the ones of the FLUKA main stack (which contains all the
particles to be transported). However, this specific function is called
only after loading the primary particles. At that moment, only the
primary particles produced by your source routine populate the stack.
The list and definition of all the variables can be found in the common
'(FLKSTK)’ into the $FLUPRO/flukapro folder.

Hope that helps,
best regards,
Ilaria