Re: [fluka-discuss]: Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous arithmetic operation, what's the error?

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 23:11:54 +0200

Hello,
     I have checked your files: I suggest you to open the file in
the source routine by removing the OPEN card in the .inp file and by
using the OAUXFI routine, as explained in:

http://www.fluka.org/FLUKA/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0342.html

Moreover, the particle weight was not assigned correctly.

I send you the modified files that now should work (make sure
you change the path to your working directory).

Kind regards,
Andrea

Il 23/09/2019 17:38, yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn ha scritto:

> Dear FLUKA experts,
>
> I am simulate a problem using a proton source("proton.dat") from a
> file.however, after I run it, it always reports a core dumped
> error("Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception -
> erroneous arithmetic operation."). attachments are the result files.
>
> Any suggestions wolud be appreciated.
>
> Best regards!

Dr. Andrea Fontana                    tel: +39 0382 987991
Istituto Nazionale                    fax: +39 0382 423241
di Fisica Nucleare
Sezione di Pavia                      e-mail: andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it
Via Bassi 6                           web   : www.pv.infn.it/~fontana
27100 PAVIA, Italy