Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRDUMP output file conversion

From: Alice Coffani <coffani_at_llr.in2p3.fr>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 12:19:16 +0200

Dear Ilaria,

thanks for your help.

I still have problems, I have basically just changed UNFORMATTED ->
FORMATTED in mgdraw.f, through flair compiled it and liked it (with
ldpmqmd) and I run with the nex executable, but the files are still
binary ones. I really can't see the problem, do you have any other
suggestion on how to deal with these files? Or any easy way to convert them;

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Alice