[fluka-discuss]: USRDUMP output file conversion

From: Alice Coffani <coffani_at_llr.in2p3.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:00:11 +0200

Dear experts,

for my need I have to follow single secondary particles of different
type and record their informations (lateral distance, position,
multiplicity, track reconstruction..) per each primary event. I would
like to check the output of USERDUMP but I can't find a way to write it
in a human readable way: I tried to modify mgdraw.f changing from
unformatted to formatted output but it didn't work. Does someone know
how to do that in order to make it work properly? Is there a way to
convert binary files into more useful files (root?)?

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Alice