RE: Problems with RESNUCLEI

From: Markus Brugger <Markus.Brugger@cern.ch>
Date: Sat Sep 06 2008 - 13:08:31 CEST

Hi Francesca,

I had a quick look into your results and saw that you've high
statistical uncertainties in both runs (especially the one with 1x).
Without going into the physics, this can easily explain the observed
variations, thus you might want to increase your interaction length
biasing or the number of particles/histories.

cheers

Markus