Re: [fluka-discuss]: Question about PHOTONUC and LAM-BIAS cards.

From: Jilberto Antonio Zamora Saá <jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 08:32:26 -0400

hello

It seems to me because my beam is composed by electrons I should pay
more attention to electro-nuclear interaction than photo-nuclear
interaction (is this correct?), that is why I defined the PHOTONUC card,
using SDUM=ELECTNUC.

cheers,
Jilberto

---
  Dr. Jilberto Zamora Saa
  Dzhelepov Laboratory of Nuclear Problems
  Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
  141980 Dubna, Moscow region, Russia
  phone: +(496)2162589 (Office)
  phone: +7(915)4671294 (Mobile)