Re: [fluka-discuss]: Switching from FLUKA g77 to FLUKA gfortran

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 08:43:45 +0200

Dera Alessandro

sorry for the huge delay -)

First of all, it is very strange that you get a segfault in g77 and not
in gfortran. Maybe it's a real problem! If you cannot send the input
file, could you

describe the problem:

-beam particle and energy

-target material

-defaults used

For gfortran7, you can try with the gfortran8 fluka tar file

Paola