[fluka-discuss]: Question about Neutrino Interactions

From: Michael Waterbury <mwaterbu_at_uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 18:52:14 -0700

Dear FLUKA experts,

It was my understanding that FLUKA forced a neutrino interaction at the
beam location when neutrinos are the primary particles (see this older
[fluka-discuss] thread
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/8808.html). If
I run a default FLUKA file from FLAIR with primary neutrinos in lead, I
find zero interactions. Am I misunderstanding something about the way FLUKA
handles neutrino interactions? Is there an option I need to enable?

Thank you for your help,

Michael