Re: Foil simulation Nikhef

From: <wkremers_at_nikhef.nl>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:45:24 +0100 (MET)

Hello Stefan,

My Fluka simulation seems to be working now, but I still have one
question. The produced amount of electrons is very low only about 12-15
per 10000 10 GeV muons. It seems USRBDX only detects Delta Ray electrons.
I was wondering if it was possible non - delta ray scattered secondary
electrons as well, since these are what I'm interested in. Ive included my
up to date files as an attachment,

Thx for the help,
Wout