source subroutine

From: Gostishchev, Vitaliy Dr. <V.Gostishchev_at_gsi.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:07:36 +0200

Dear FLUKA users,

My simple test source.f is working now with simple input file
(test_source.inp) but, unfortunately, I have problems with more
complicated input file (dump1.inp). My task is to calculate the energy
deposition (dose) in the dump with some arbitrary initial distribution
of the particles. I have no idea how to solve this problem at the
moment. Could somebody help me?
You can find two input files, file with data table (input.dat) and
source.f in the attachment.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Vitaliy

--
GSI Helmholtzzentrum fur Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Planckstrasse 1