Question about Compiling Fluka in 64 bit architecture

From: Corwin, Luke Andrew <lacorwin_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:54:09 -0400

Hello,

We are installing Fluka at Indiana University on our new machine to use
as part of FLUGG. We would like to compile Fluka in the 64-bit
architecture but are not sure if this is possible.

I have searched online and on the fluka website. I found several
messages about compiling with 32-bit flags on a 64-bit machine, but can
Fluka be compiled directly on a 64-bit machine? If so, what changes do
we need to make to accomplish this?

Thank you,

Luke Corwin