Re: Activity value 0.0000E+00???

From: Sebastien WURTH <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:50:42 +0100

Hello Angelo,

You should define some cooling time (card DCYTIMES) and some link
between those cooling times (card DCYSCORE) and your detectors
(RESNUCLEi or USRBIN) and some irradiation profile (card IRRPROFIle)
(see manual for those options). The RADDECAY card only is not enough to
get radioactive activites.

Hope it helps.

Regards.
Sebastien.