Activity value 0.0000E+00???

From: Angelo Infantino <angeloinfa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:38:02 +0100

Good morning to everyone,
i'm trying to calculate the activity in the several regions of my target.
I know that i produce some radionuclides during the irradiation by protons
of my target but the value of the activity in the several regions is always
0.0000E+00. How it's possible? I'm also tryed to active the RADDECAY card
but i obtain the same result. What is wrong in my input file? I attach the .inp file.
Thank you very much for yours help.
Regards

Angelo Infantino