Fwd: heavy ion

From: mojdeh najm <mm.anjom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 17:36:14 +0430

Dear Fluka Developers and Experts

I read Fluka manual and found that for heavy ions like carbon, iron,.. I
must link my project to ldpmqmd. I 'm going to use Flair and so I don't
need to write in terminal environment but I want to ask that:

1)If I set Heavy ion default, does Flair GUI do this linking to "ldpmqmd"
automatically?

2) There are some links in =93compile=94 part of flair in process section
like "lfluka" , "lflukac", "ldpmqmd" , "ldpm2qmd" ,..,. I want =
to know what are them and what are differences between?

I offer my thanks to guide me.

Best regards

Mojdeh Anjom