Large number of error messages

From: Peter <pchumphreys_at_lbl.gov>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:02:11 -0700

Dear Fluka Users,

Any help that could be provided to a new Fluka/Flair user would be
much appreciated. I am simulating a moderately complex geometry with a
custom source file written by my supervisor. He has used the source
before, so I suspect that it is probably fine, although I may be
calling it in the wrong way. I am able to complete Fluka runs (I
submit them to a batch farm). However, I do get a large number of
error messages such as the ones below for each seed. I have also
noticed that in the out file it suggests that 3% of the energy is
missing in the summary towards the end.

Best wishes,

Peter