fluence spectra

From: <L.Al-Sulaiti_at_surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:57:38 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I'm simulating a 60 MeV protons in water target. I'm want to score 1-fluence
and 2-fluence spectra of protons in water as a function of depth. I'm unsing
USRBIN for proton which i think, it scores the fluence but i'm not sure
what it is normlized to. I have attached the input file.
Could you please tell me the unit of the output result. And would you tell
me how to score the fluence spectra as a function of depth.

Thank you and best regards
Leena