RE: FLUX and USRTRACK

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:16:29 -0700

If you take the USRTRACK result and multiply by your 'beam power' (primaries/s)
then you will have GeV^-1 cm^-2 s^-1 units
For example, you can have a beam power of 1E10 e-/s so would multiply your
result by this factor to have a more meaningful number.
Then if you want to integrate over time you would just multiply by the time lapse.