Re: Flair example

From: George Kharashvili <georgek_at_jlab.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:53:38 -0500

David,

Take a look at FLUKA manual 2.2.15 - Accessing results.
Just like you need usxsuw to sum data files from USRBDX and compute
statistics, you need usbsuw to process files from USRBIN. I think you
have not compiled usbsuw. To do this go to FLUKA directory and type

make all

This should compile the executable and associated utilities (instead of
compiling all the utilities one by one).

   - George

On 11/17/2010 9:23 AM, DAVID CERECEDA wrote:
> Dear all FLUKA and FLAIR users,
>
> My name is David Cereceda and I am a new FLUKA/FLAIR user from Madrid.
> There is no one capable to help me with my initials steps here at my
> Institute and I have some problems trying to solve the Quick Start Flair
> Example.
>
> When I create the input and I complete it, I don't have any problem with
> the debugging, with the geometry plot (I obtain it) and the running
> says "Finish Ok". I also visualize the output files and it seems to be
> correct (I attach you an image), but when I try to do the data merging
> (I attach you the screen) by pressing the "Process" button, I get some
> errors.
>
> "Please check output for possible errors on files: tutorial_usrbin_50"
>
> "No files were created"
>
> Should you can help me, I would appreciate too much
>
> Should you need any additional information (project file,...),please, let
> me know
>
> thanks and best,
>
> david

| George Kharashvili                    | Tel:     +1 (757) 269-6435   |
| Radiation Control Department, ESH&Q   |                              |
| Jefferson Lab                         | Fax:     +1 (757) 269-6050   |
| 12050 Jefferson Avenue, MS 6B         |                              |
| Newport News, Virginia 23606, USA     | E-mail:   georgek_at_jlab.org   |