Lattice and .out file

From: Antonello Carloni <antonello.carloni_at_iss.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:37:48 +0100

Dear All,
apart from wishing you a merry christmas, I have got a simple question.
When running my fluka file, which contains a detector made of several
replicas, in the .out file I see no energy deposition of the proton beam
that I am using in those replicas, but only in the basic detector areas.
Considering that my usrbin card is a region of water placed after the
detector, i would like to know if this is only a matter of design of the
.out file or shall I made corrections to the .inp file so as to make it
interact with the replicas!?
Attached herewith you'll find my .inp file plus the . out file.
Thank you in advance,
Antonello Carloni
Dipartimento Tecnologie Nucleari Per la Salute
Infn-ISS