Re: Lattice and .out file

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:15:10 +0100

Dear Antonello

In your USRBIN detector the upper limit of the z range is smaller than the
lower limit. In such a case FLUKA swaps the limits and prints a warning in
the output

    Usr/eventbin n. 1 has max 50.00 smaller than min 70.00
    for axis: Z -> max and min swapped

Does this answer your question? If not please post some details on your
geometry (e.g. a plot). Its difficult zu address such questions w/o any
knowledge of the problem.

Cheers
Stefan