damage function

From: mojdeh najm <mm.anjom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 15:02:33 +0330

Dear FLUKA developers
I applied SI1MEVNE fluence by usrtrack card in order to estimate of 1-MeV
neutron equivalent fluence due to cosmic radiation spectrum (source routine)
incident to silicon cube as a target. You know cosmic radiation include
heavy particle like carbon and iron and also proton with high energy. I want
to be sure Damage functions for heavy (A>1) ions are universally established
and are available in the FLUKA code version (2008.3c, 3d.1) or not.
I attached a picture that shows 1-MeV neutron equivalent fluence for some
GCR particles by SI1MEVNE in USRTRACK vs energy; Is that right?
Please guide me and tell me true instruction.
Regards
Mojdeh Anjom