Re: Definition of a rectangular beam

From: Anna Ferrari <anna.ferrari_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:54:03 +0100 (CET)

Dear Jean-Emmanuel,

if your source has a rectangular profile as you wrote, the card BEAM
should be enough to describe it: through WHAT(4) and WHAT(5) you specify
respectively the beam width in x and in y (WHAT(6) must be in this case
positive, it is 1 by default).
When you get your results (beam profile, particle fluences and then doses)
you must remember to correctly normalize to the fluence of the beam.
Please send your input file if you still have problems,

Kind regards,

Anna