Re: problem with usrsuwev

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 19:41:39 +0100

Hi Helmut

I've had a closer look and traced it back to a nuclide charge=43, mass=121
which is produced only in this one run. Passing through usrsuwev is causes
crazy activities in most of the decay chain (121Ag, 121Cd, 121In, 121Sn),
except those where no definite half-life exists in the nuclide chart
(charge=44,45,46, mass=121).

When removing this nuclide from the output of this run (simply setting it
to zero on reading in usrsuwev) everything becomes "normal".

I now wonder if this is due to some error in the decay parameters of this
chain. Maybe Alfredo or Paola can check.

Cheers
Stefan