RE: Complex geometry

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:59:19 +0000

--_000_0BC70B5D93E054469872FFD0FE07220E32212770PLOXCHG13cernch_
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Hi Beatrice,

It seems you have an EXTREMELY complicated region using parenthesis (rconcr)
that expands to more than 100k terms, creating an array out of boundary exception in FLUKA.
I would strongly recommend to optimize that region. Maybe the "easiest" way
 would be to divide the rconcr into many smaller regions either using bound
ing spheres, rpp's or by introducing extra planes, where each subregion
will contain one or a fraction of these "aggragates" objects.

Cheers
Vasilis