Re: user routine SOURCE

From: Mary Chin <mchin_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 15:57:19 +0200

Hai Bob,

In the presence of the SOURCE card, setting WHAT(3) of the BEAM card to
>2000*pi no longer gives us an isotropic source. The isotropic
distribution must then be requested from source.f. There are different
ways of doing this; one is to insert the line
      CALL RACO(UBEAM,VBEAM,WBEAM)
before the assignment of the cosines. Ref.
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/portugal2010/Lectures/AdvancedSources2010.pdf
page 21.

As for the maximum allowable value of START's WHAT(1), I was tempted to
say, "more than we ever need!" but then I thought you might not accept
this as a valid answer. So here I give an empirical finding: on my desktop
I tried 1e18, no problem. But when I tried with 1e19, I got a core dump
before the first history had any chance to start.

:) mary