USRYIELD to look at photon emittance?

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:24:03 -0800

Dear all,

I am trying to look at the emittance of the photons emerging from a molten Lead converter placed in front of a target
for 50 MeV electron beam with a 7.5 mm width.

Can I use USRYIELD to look at the angular distribution of the photons?

I used this USRYIELD card but am getting a core dump.

USRYIELD 114. PHOTON -94. rPbConv rTaEnDsW PhotAD
USRYIELD 180. 0.0 36. .05 0.0&

I have not used USRYIELD before and am not sure it is the right estimator for this purpose.
I left WHAT(12) (Material of the target for cross section or LET calculations) blank.

Thank you,
Mina