Re: Help to figure out errors in my input file

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:45:43 +0200

Dear Vahan

The material range in PHOTONUC should be from WHAT(4)=VACUUM to
WHAT(5)=LEAD, i.e. from lower to upper index (VACUUM has index 2 and LEAD
has index 17, see manual chapter 5.2), not vice versa.

Furthermore, I suggest that you shorten the inelastic interaction length
for photons (i.e. for photoproduction) in order to get neutrons within a
reasonable CPU. This is typically done with the following card

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 0.0 PHOTON

Cheers
Stefan