Re: simulation of synchrotron radiation

From: Sunil C <csunil11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:57:28 +0530

Dear Vittorio

The question if I understtod correctly is about generating synchrotron
photons while the eletcrons are bend by a magnetic field.

I had asked this question long long ago( in the FLUKA development time
scale), Alberto had replied thus " the production of synchrotron radiation
is not implemented in FLUKA at this time." See the link
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1183.html

If it is indeed possible as of now, I missed it in the release notes.

Best Regards
Sunil