Re: AW: question on USRBDX/USRTRACK results

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:15:23 +0200 (CEST)

Ciao Olaf,
I have checked your input and there are no problems. When you are scoring
ALL-NEUT, you are mixing the neutrons at low energy (<20 MeV) with their
energy group structure with the other neutral particles (e.g. photons).
The splitting of the energy spectrum is normal.
Regards,
Andrea
P.S. Thanks to Francesco (Cerutti) for the cross-check!