Induced activity

From: Julie Barbier <Julie.Barbier_at_iba-group.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:27:51 +0200

Dear fluka users,

I would have few questions about induced activity and its fluka cards.
I used :
- RESNUCLEi card to score isotopes yields. Correct me if I'm wrong, the sum.lis and/or the
tabl.lis files give me the yield in nuclei/cm3/pr (I set the volume region).
- DCYTIMES, RESNUCLEi and DCYSCORE combined cards provide me the activity (Bq/cm3) in my region of interest.
How does fluka calculate this activity ?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Julie