LAM-BIAS with DECPRI

From: Maruyama, Takashi <tvm_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:09:46 -0700

I am simulating 62.5 GeV muon decays. To increase the decay rate, I use LAM-BIAS with SDUM=GDECAY. It works great, and I have lots of electrons. However, these electrons could produce muons via Bethe-Heitler process, and I don't want to bias these secondary muons. So I set SDUM=DECPRI to limit the biasing to only primary particles and this does not work; muon decays at normal rate independent of WHAT(1). Am I using DECPRI incorrectly? How can I bias only primary muons? Thank you.

   Takashi Maruyama
   SLAC