Re: LAM-BIAS with DECPRI

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 23:20:14 +0200

To summarize a few offline discussions on this subject and to close the
issue:

In order to apply decay length biasing defined with a LAM-BIAS / SDUM =
GDECAY card only to primary particles one should use a LAM-BIAS / SDUM =
DECPRI card where all What are left blank. Moreover, this latter card must
be defined first as it would otherwise affect the seetings of the other
card.

Thus, in the present case the following gives the wanted results

LAM-BIAS DECPRI
LAM-BIAS 100.0 0.0 0.0 11.0 GDECAY

Best regards
Stefan